At Foamorder.com, we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products and services offered by Foamorder.com Inc.
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services such as generating quotes and processing orders, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a Foamorder.com Account or process an order, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, company name, phone number, email address and an account password). For placing an order, we also request credit card information as well as shipping and billing address information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. During the check out process, customers have the option of setting up an online account for better and more efficient processing of your order or you may process your order without saving or creating account information. In addition, during the check out process, users are given the option of opting into our email list where we regularly send out offers.
- User Photos and Images - Any user photos or images submitted to FoamOrder.com become the property of Foam Fabrication Commerce, Inc. and may be used for marketing purposes. By submitting your product photos to FoamOrder.com, you grant us unlimited permission, without limitation, to use these images on our website or marketing materials.
- Login and account information - When you use Foamorder.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Foamorder.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Foamorder.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Foamorder.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Foamorder.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Foamorder.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as how many users clicked on a particular item or page. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We encrypt all sensitive communications with our site. Orders placed online use SSL (secure socket layers) to protect credit card and other personal information so it cannot be read in transit. Logins to customer accounts take advantage of the same SSL encrypted communication. We use the latest encryption technology in any area of the site that requires visitors to provide sensitive information. We encrypt all sensitive information that we save. All sensitive information that we store is encrypted before being stored in a secure database.
Our site's server is located behind a firewall, within a secure network, running secure applications, on a security-hardened operating system. The network traffic is monitored 24x7, and custom hacking alert systems immediately page system administrators. Foamorder.com uses and regularly updates its anti-virus software.
Customer information is accessible only to authorized Foamorder.com employees, contractors and agents with secure logins, and only for the purposes of processing payments and fulfilling orders. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Foamorder.com processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information:
When you use Foamorder.com, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may make changes by phone, email or accessing your on-line account.
Changes to this policy:
Questions and feedback:
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue by contacting us through our website or write to us at Foamorder.com, 3455 Collins Ave, Richmond CA 94806 USA.